1. Write my freezer plan and stick to it.
2. Make my menu plan
3. Organize and clean up the living room and kids bookshelves.
4. Clean the oven
1. Continue to take the kids to the weekly summer reading program activities at the local library.
2. Take the kids to the park at least 2 times this week, weather permitting.
3. Read 20 minutes a day with my kids.
Personal/ Weight Loss
1. Finish reading Chance of a Lifetime: Kentucky Chances by Kelly Eileen Hake
3. Read my scriptures 15 minutes a day.
4. Walk 1 mile a day for 5 days.
5. Track my food intake
6. Drink 6 glasses of water a day.
1. Write 2-3 articles for another site.
2. Post 2 -3 times on my blog.