Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekly Goals For May 28- June 3

I have decided to have some weekly goals to help me get things done.  We shall see how this goes.  I usually set way too many goals for a day so maybe breaking them down into a week will help me!


Household

1.       Write my freezer plan and stick to it.

2.       Make my menu plan

3.       Organize and clean up the living room and kids bookshelves.

4.       Clean the oven

Family/Mothering


1.       Continue to take the kids to the weekly summer reading program activities at the local library.

2.       Take the kids to the park at least 2 times this week, weather permitting.

3.       Read 20 minutes a day with my kids.

Personal/ Weight Loss


1.       Finish reading Chance of a Lifetime: Kentucky Chances by

2. Start reading Missing by Shelley Shepard Gray.

 

       3.       Read my scriptures 15 minutes a day.

4.       Walk 1 mile a day for 5 days.

5.       Track my food intake

6.       Drink 6 glasses of water a day.


 

Blogging/Business


1.       Write 2-3 articles for another site.

2.       Post 2 -3 times on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment