Monday, September 10, 2012
Here's the plan for my family dinners this week.
Monday:Spaghetti and Meatballs, salad, Low Fat Bread Machine Italian Bread
Tuesday: Chili Dog Casserole, chips
Wednesday: Fluffy Pancakes, Scrambled eggs, bacon, orange juice
Thursday: Weekday Lasagna, Low Fat Bread Machine Italian Bread, salad
Friday: Homemade Pizza ( using this recipe for pizza crust), salad
Saturday: Honey Chicken Thighs, Rice, peas
Sunday: Sandwiches (egg salad and tuna), chips
For more great menu ideas visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Tuesday- Taco Junk from the freezer served with sour cream and tortilla chips
Wednesday- Weekday Lasagna with Bread Machine Low Fat Italian Bread and salad
Thursday- Crispy Chicken Drumsticks, green beans, rolls
Friday- Pizza with crust from freezer, salad
Saturday- Hot Dogs in a Blanket made with Hamburger/Hot Dog Bread Machine Bread
Sunday- Eat out
1. Freezer Friendly Waffles
2. Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
3. Make 4 loaves of EZ White Bread
4. Make 2 pizza dough
5. Make French Toast Sticks from 2 loaves of the homemade EZ White bread.
1. Write my freezer plan and stick to it.
2. Make my menu plan
3. Organize and clean up the living room and kids bookshelves.
4. Clean the oven
1. Continue to take the kids to the weekly summer reading program activities at the local library.
2. Take the kids to the park at least 2 times this week, weather permitting.
3. Read 20 minutes a day with my kids.
Personal/ Weight Loss
1. Finish reading Chance of a Lifetime: Kentucky Chances by Kelly Eileen Hake
3. Read my scriptures 15 minutes a day.
4. Walk 1 mile a day for 5 days.
5. Track my food intake
6. Drink 6 glasses of water a day.
1. Write 2-3 articles for another site.
2. Post 2 -3 times on my blog.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Monday: Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets (going to use up leftover ham from Easter) I'm using my Hamburger Bun Bread Machine Bread recipe)
Tuesday: Soup Beans, Saurkraut and winnies, cornbread
Wednesday: Mexican Pizzas, Spanish Rice
Thursday: Spaghetti Casserole, Italian Bread, salad
Friday: Sweet n sour Chicken, rice, peas
Saturday: Hot dogs, Mac and Cheese, Saurkraut for dogs
Sunday: Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese
See more menus at Organizing Junkie