Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday July 25-July 31

I have been doing Weight Watchers and I plan my meals around my points+ number.  I try to make meals my whole family will eat.  I linked recipes from my old blog, but many of them will not have the new points+.  I plan to refigure points+ as I make them and plan to post those recipes on this blog as I try to move things over to this new blog.  This menu came by planning with what I had on hand and only getting milk and produce.
The Plan
Monday: Tacos with garden tomatoes, Spanish Rice
Tuesday: Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes, bacon, fruit
Wednesday: Rapid Roast Chicken, 80 calorie Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes, green beans, Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
Thursday: Unstuffed Green Pepper Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday: Pizza (Here's the dough recipe I use.) I top with spaghetti sauce lightly and light cheese. Serve with a salad.
Saturday: Crispy Chicken Drumsticks, corn on the cob, cucumbers, sliced tomatoes, Weight Watchers White Bread
Sunday: Easy Enchilladas, Spanish Rice, corn
Go link up your menu at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment