Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 3-11 thru 3-17



Here's the menu plan for this week.  It's going to be a rough start with this new time change and we have championship games to start the week.  I am so glad cheerleading will be done for awhile! 

Breakfast

My kids eat breakfast at school during the week.
Weekday for me: choose from oatmeal with fruit, egg beaters ham and cheese omelet with fruit

Weekend: 

Saturday:Mom's Scrambled Eggs Suprise, Freezer Biscuits
Sunday: Cereal, fruit

Dinnners

Monday: Dr. Pepper Spaghetti, Homemade French Bread
Tuesday: Easy Enchiladas, Spanish Rice
Wednesday: Cracker Barrel Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, bacon
Thursday: Soup Beans, Mac and Cheese, cornbread
Friday: Homemade Pizza in less than 30 minutes,
Saturday: Crockpot Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, buttery bread machine rolls
Sunday: Brown Sugar Chili, cornbread

 

1 hour Freezer/Make Ahead Sessions

(When I don't get called to substitute teach, I try to help myself get ahead)
1. Apple Butter Muffins
2. Freezer Waffles
3. Homemade French Bread (This will be more like an all day project)
4. Freezer Biscuits

I'll be blogging about my 1 hour freezer sessions so come back this week.

For more Menu Plan Monday Ideas visit I'm an Organized Junkie.

Hope you have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment